If you’re a real estate investor, or interested in becoming a real estate investor, chances are you’re a huge fan of BiggerPockets, and for today’s episode, I’m very excited to be joined by Brandon Turner! Although Brandon highly underrates himself, I’m sure all listeners will agree that he is a force to be reckoned with in the real estate space, and it was equally inspiring and informative to have this conversation with him. In this episode, you’ll hear about the humble beginnings of Brandon’s real estate career, and how his drive to constantly improve himself has led him to do 550 podcasts over the past 10 years, become the owner of over 3000 rental units, and write three books! Brandon is a big believer that no matter where you are coming from or the direction you want to be going, mindset is everything, and he openly shares his most valuable tips for hacking your way to success!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Where Brandon’s real estate journey began, and how it evolved over time.
- Brandon’s desire to stretch himself and push his limits.
- Two experiences that inspired Brandon to grow Bigger Pockets.
- The number of podcasts Brandon has done over the past 10 years.
- How Brandon creates content for Bigger Pockets.
- Why Brandon thinks everyone should hire a virtual assistant.
- Brandon shares the motivation behind his new book.
- What you can’t get from reading books about real estate investing.
- Why Brandon usually believes in starting small and scaling up.
- The importance of getting out of your comfort zone!
- A rundown of Brandon’s morning routine.
- Lead habits; what they are and why Brandon tracks them.
- A factor that contributes to the achievement of success.
- An example of ‘magical moments’ that Brandon creates for people.
- Why Brandon tries to take two days off a week (although he isn’t very good at it).
- The most valuable 90 minutes of Brandon’s week.
- Brandon shares his thoughts on performance coaching.
- Four mindset levels that entrepreneurs go through.
- Your mindset is your most powerful tool.
- Brandon’s favorite definition of success.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: